Mana International Tourism Development Institute was registered on June 12, 2018. The main program of the Institute is development of Child and Family Tourism and related projects.
For this main it follows these activities:
- Investigating the performance and efficiency of tourism facilities infrastructure
- Training and updating the human resources services of the tourism service sectors
- Re-branding and marketing based on hospitality and customer orientation
- Holding events, scientific conferences, exhibitions
- Implementation of joint projects with commercial and tourism companies